7 social media content ideas for conscious brands this summer
What will you be posting this summer?
Depending on what industry your conscious business is in, the next few weeks may be super busy or the perfect time to take a vacation or plan for the months ahead.
If you decide to take some time off and fully disconnect from social media, that’s totally fine! Many of your followers will likely be doing the same. 😉
But, the coming weeks can also be a great time to share some more informal, fun content.
Here are 7 ideas you could give your own spin to:
- Your favorite eco-friendly summer products (from your brand or others, especially if they’re plastic-free for #PlasticFreeJuly)
- Yummy and refreshing zero-waste recipes to beat the heat (gaspacho, smoothies & popsicles anyone?)
- Eco travel tips (how to get around, where to go, what to pack, what to do, how to eat out…)
- Eco-friendly summer activities to do solo, with partners or friends, with kids…
- Your / your team’s conscious summer reading list (I compiled a whole list of books about nature & ecology in this article if you need some inspiration!)
- Your favorite or dream eco-tourism destinations or your summer plans
- A peek into what’s going on behind the scenes in your business this summer
Don’t forget to ask your audience about their own summer tips & plans too!
Looking to outsource your social media strategy, content or ads to someone who shares your sustainable and ethical values so you can focus on other aspects of your business?
Ready to hop on a free discovery call together? Then head over to my contact page!